- Xper2 knowledge bases
- Create identification keys
- On line identification of Phlebotome sandflies of Americas.
- The world of Echinodermata (classification, morphology, biology ... with keys and on line identification (collaboration with the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris).
- Mascarene's corals (collaboration with ETIC program, University of La Reunion). more...
- Monitor lizards: online determination. more... (7 knowledge bases)
- Genets and Oyans Interactive Identification Key. more...
- Flora of France: Xper-Botanica project (33 knowledge bases - collaboration with Telabotanica).
- Heligmonellinae: nematods parasites of mammals (project in progress).
- Bamboo of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodge (project in progress)
- The palms of the Old-World (Africa/Asia/Europa). more...
- Identification of marine macrophyta and phytoplankton. Applications developed during BIOPROME Erasmus courses between 2001 to 2005 (4 knowledge bases).
- Identification of pollen grains (soon available).
- The Gapw function